“A recent acquisition of cyber security business HBGary by ManTech is another evidence of continuing growth of the U.S. Federal Cyber Security Market. As the last years have seen a number of acquisitions in the cyber security market. Large government IT contractors, like General Dynamics, Lockheed and ManTech, have been on shopping spree after small cyber security technology companies for the last three years”, said the lead analyst of Market Research Media Ltd in his presentation at the cyber security workshop that took place on March, 1 – 2, 2012 in Arlington, VA. The workshop has been organized by CyberSecurityMarket.com and sponsored by Market Research Media.
The following questions were the focus of the workshop:
- What segments of the U.S. Government Cyber Security market are poised for fast growth?
- What are the largest segments of the U.S. Government Cyber Security?
- What are key trends in Cyber Security technology deployment?
- What are market opportunities in providing Cyber Security solutions for the Government sector?
- What is the market hierarchy in the complicated web of the Federal Cyber Security market?
More information on how to penetrate the lucrative federal cyber security market can be found below: